We aim to keep our Practice clean and tidy, and offer a safe environment to our patients and staff. We are proud of our modern, purpose built Practice, and endeavour to keep it clean and well maintained at all times.
If you have any concerns about cleanliness or infection control, please report these to our Reception staff.
Our GPs and nursing staff follow our Infection Control Policy to ensure the care we deliver and the equipment we use is safe.
We take additional measures to ensure we maintain the highest standards:
- Encourage staff and patients to raise any issues or report any incidents relating to cleanliness and infection control. We can discuss these and identify improvements we can make to avoid any future problems.
- Carry out a six monthly infection control audit to make sure our infection control procedures are working.
- Provide annual staff updates and training on cleanliness and infection control
- Review our policies and procedures to make sure they are adequate and meet national guidance.
- Maintain the premises and equipment to a high standard within the available financial resources and ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to reduce or remove all infection risk.
- Use disposable items, or materials such as couch rolls, modesty curtains, floor coverings, etc., and ensure that these are, cleaned or changed frequently to minimise risk of infection.
- Make Alcohol Hand Rub Gel available throughout the building
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- GP Earnings
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- New Policy – test page
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Training Practice
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance