About Online Services
By registering for the online services, you can now use the internet to complete a variety of tasks without needing to attend the practice:
• Book an appointment
• View past and future appointments
• Order repeat medications
• View your summary care and medical records
• Access test results
You can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to register for Online Services
You will need to have a username and password created for you, before you can use our online services.
In order to register to use our online services, simply come into the practice and we will issue you with login details.
Your account will not be created until you provide proof of ID such as driving licence or passport to the Practice.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please go to Patient Access
- Make your choice: Choose if data from your health records is shared – Type 1 and Type 2 Opt Outs
- Preconception Advice
- Local Services
- Cancer Screening
- Children’s Health
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Men’s Health
- Minor Surgery
- NHS Health Checks
- Planning a Family
- Private Services List and Fees
- Sickness Certificates
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Surgery Clinics
- Women’s Health